zondag 17 april 2011

17-04-2011 (3)

Some times I wish I wasn't a dreamer, a thinker. I do it all the time. And why? I think because I want answers. Everybody wants answers. Without answers we are empty. When there is something in your life that isn't clear you want to fix it. And then the searching begins. It can drive you insane, just because there is an empty space, a blur. When you finally have found the key, the mist clears up and you find some satisfaction, until you find another blur. Some clear parts in your life can turn into a blur in just a second.

You always search for something.



Don't let them get you alive,


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie foto's maak je!
    Wij volgen je al, jij ons ook?
    http://fabulousfiveinfrance.blogspot.com/

    Love Charlie & Lotte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Jij hebt altijd zulke mooie foto's eh ;o!

    'xo xo ♥.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen